Hi Ruby girls and guys :)! Many of you have asked us to recommend good drugstore cosmetics for the beauty lovers on a budget. Here are a few of our favorites!
1. L’Oreal Voluminous mascara – Thickens lashes like a dream, also great for blending falsies into real lashes.
2. Revlon Photo Ready Foundation – Full coverage and photographs beautifully.
3. E.l.f. Studio Brushes – We love the quality and price of these brushes, they hardly shed bristles and they blend beautifully.
4. Revlon Lipstick – Fabulous pigmentation and so many shades to choose from! The formula is creamy and glides on easily.
5. Wet & Wild Bronzer – So affordable, and great colors to choose from. Doesn’t come off as orangey or chalky.
6. Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Spray – Natural golden color, covers little blemishes and makes legs look airbrushed.
7. Wet & Wild Gel Liner – Super pigmented and stays on all day!
8. Covergirl Lashblast Mascara – Great for building volume and length!
9. CoverGirl Blush – The prettiest peachy and pink shades, and they’re easy to blend.
10. Cetaphil Facial Cleanser- Gentle and great for removing makeup at the end of the day.
What are some of your favorite drugstore products?