Today we are going to talk a bit about brows and how I personally like to fill them in. There are SO many products, techniques and tools to use when it comes to brows, so I’m just going to talk about what I find works best for me! Let’s get started…
Dip Brow by Anastasia Beverly Hills: I use this product in Blonde.
NYX Eye Brow Cake: This product comes with clear brow wax and 2 powders (one that’s a darker shade and one that’s lighter); I tend to mix the brow wax with my Dip Brow to achieve MY desired results. Don’t be afraid to mix your products! I mix pretty much every step of my makeup to really customize the look!
A Concealer: Whatever you favorite concealer is, use it here. I tend to grab a brightening concealer that will highlight the brow nicely.
A Setting Powder: I use MAC Mineralize Skin Finish, but feel free to use whatever powder you have handy. Usesomething a bit lighter than your skin or something translucent.
- Start with a clean brow. Tweeze and trim the brow and make sure there are no stray hairs. Brush the brow out with your spoolie to smooth down the hairs and help them run in the same direction.
- Pick up your brow product
- Create the same sort of guideline on the back portion of the brow where your arch is. I find that that’s where I need to apply a bit more product as I have less hair on the tail of my brow.
- From both of the angles you’ve drawn, take your brush and blend them up and down, softening the line into the body of the brow.
- Take your spoolie again and brush gently brush through the brow, softening any areas with excess product. *Don’t press hard, lightly touch the spoolie to the brow!*
- Take your concealer brush and line the brows (top and bottom) cleaning up any smudges and highlighting the nice brow you just created. Then take your powder and set your concealing work.
If you have any comments or questions please leave them below!